Monday, October 27, 2008

October 20Th


Well, I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with people lately so I decided that this would be a good way to let people know what we are up to here. I'm going to start with doing a weekly update and we''ll see how it goes from there.


So, the week began with a low point of losing our precious bird Pepper. Frank and I were able to remove her before the boys noticed. Unfortunately, on Monday our cat Ritzy opened the cage and released the remaining 4 birds. Before I could catch him he caught Salt,( Peppers mate) and Noah caught on to what was happening- he went in for the count- He realized we only had 3 birds. I tried to explain, but he just didn't get it. He thinks someone stole them. Better for them I guess.
I suppose letting the cat nap on top of the cage was not a good idea!?

No comments: