Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Potty Training


Oh Lord help me! Owen is not as easy as I thought he would be at all. Noah is a trooper and helping out so much. Owen loves sitting on the potty, but he still can't hold his pee in between potty breaks. I have him on a timer (every hour) it goes off- He yells- MY bell! and runs to the potty and sits, and sits, sits and sits. We get some peeps, sometimes poop, but we always wet in between. I brought him to the doctor and they said he just need to relax and let go. Well, my little guy sits and sits- I don't know what else to do. We have him in cloth diapers so I know he is peeing in between and how much. Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted! I can't wait to not have to buy diapers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someday this photo will be great blackmail!!!!!!!