Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Cupcakes!







Okay- so who cares what the cupcakes look like- look at these guys! And how does Noah stay clean all the time? We made our Red Velvet Cupcakes for Valentines this year. I got bumped at the school so we had them here at the house. Since Frank and I have been on a diet I sent half of them to his job. Sorry guys. The boys love baking and cleaning off the mixer.
Well- the siding is finally done- I'll have a pic up soon- it's been so cold and I haven' been motivated enough to take a pic. It looks beautiful- we finally have a home! We also had our trees cut- yuck, but we had too. I'll get those up soon.
Other than that - the boys are well, Frank and I have lost some weight and some bad habits and the new year is looking good.
Check out the new e-mail option I added for you all that complain that you keep forgetting to check the bog- you get an update anytime we post- cool right. I think I might be getting this blog thing.



No comments: