Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter is Over!





Yes, I'm still trying to catch up on my family posts. My other blog is keeping me busy! If you haven't checked it out click HERE to see it and please sign up for updates!
The boys had a great time on Easter. Unfortunately my camera battery died and this is all I have of the day. The Easter bunny left the boys these beautiful baskets on Easter morning. They also left the boys several other baskets and treats over at Aunt Annie and Uncle Bobby's house. Were we celebrated with a nice lunch and the boys played with their cousins and had an egg hunt.
They were exhausted and soon fell asleep after we got home!
Oh- I had to put a picture of my cupcakes because by the time we got to our destinations they had fallen over and looked like a big frosting mess! Oh well- Martha Stewart is in danger from losing her crown to me these days!

No comments: