Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lucky at the Library


It sure has been awhile since I've posted here. I have a lot of catching up to do, since it has been an exciting Summer for us. So, I've decided to go in reverse, I'm going to post about this past weekend and work my way back to Memorial Day. Then you'll see why I haven't been keeping up.



So this past weekend we learned that Owen was the lucky winner at the library this week. The boys are taking part of the Summer reading program and every time that you fill out a card of 12 books that you read you earn a prize and a chance to win a bigger prize. So after earning their free ice cream cones, we got a call that Owen was this weeks winner. He picked up of bag of prizes which included, 2 books, a magnet, a small pack of crayons, a poster, an echo microphone, and a tambourine.


Awesome right! So get ready for lots of updates about us and our little pee wees. Everything is good here, keeping busy and out of trouble.

No comments: