Monday, August 24, 2009

4 Stitches Later!



Obviously I had to take a break from my vacation series to report this one. Saturday literally 10 minutes after arriving at my brothers house for a party Owen took a spill. He had his toys in his hand which is what I suspect did the damage. We left Noah at Rob's house and took Owen to Health Quick where we turned away. They said we'd be better taking him to Vassar, but I suspect the fact that they closed at 5 and it was 4:45 and they had a full waiting room had more to do with it.

We spent about 4 hours at Vassar with our little guy and he was a trooper. Mom (me) almost fainted after the 3RD stitch. He still refuses to take the hospital band off. He was so brave my little man.

We go back on Friday to have the stitches removed-I'll keep you posted. He has been fine, maybe a little reserved, but happy.

Thanks everyone for taking care of my sweet Noah while we were gone!

No comments: