Monday, October 19, 2009

FrankEB Watch 2009

Sure, I haven't posted in awhile, things have been a bit crazy! So I'll start in reverse till I catch you all up. Then you'll see why it's been taking so long.

For starters, It's been 1 week after Frank has had surgery to reattach his bicep muscle. Tomorrow is the big day and he gets his cast removed. He will then have his arm placed in a metal brace and begin physical therapy soon. I'll keep you all posted on his updates. He's still in pain, but if you ask him nothing pains him more than having me have to drive him around.

His injury occurred on 9/9/2009 and as you can imagine it has turned our lives around over here. We've had to adjust our routines and so have the boys. We are still a long way from fully recovering, but we're doing just fine.

Thanks for all the phone calls and all the support.

No comments: