Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Snow and Xmas Tree Cutting

Last weekend we also had our first snow fall of the season. It was so beautiful. The boys couldn't wait to play in it. I had to force them to eat breakfast before they ran outside.
They both had been dying to make a snowman. Owen was a bit disappointed when they placed the magic hat on that their snowman didn't start talking like Frosty. He stood in front of him for awhile waiting, but he took the explanation well.
After enjoying the snowman we went out in search of our tree. I think we found the perfect one. I'm so glad it snowed the day before because it made the pictures beautiful.
It took Frank forever to cut the tree down with his bad arm. The boys had fun goofing around in the snow.
Noah loved it! Owen was cold and I broke the heel on my boot, but it was all good.
Owen did want to help Frank drag the tree out of the woods.
Finally, a picture with the mommy!

No comments: