Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Long Month.....

So, it all started with Noah getting the flu. I thought we were in the clear, but then my lovely boy Owen came down with it. His was the best- vomit and all. Unfortunately I was the main target for the vomit. Noah got a bit, moments after this photo was taken Owen gave Noah and I piece of his dinner- YUCK!!!!! Frank came home Friday with a fever and well I joined him later in the day. Oh course mommy is mommy and life has to go on for me. I kept plugging away until I coughed too hard and threw my back out. I missed out on Thanksgiving and........
Frank's dads birthday party. The boys had a great time at both. I missed them so much! I needed the rest sooooo bad. I feel better right now. My back still hurts, but at least I'm able to walk! Special thanks to grandpa Barrett for going to Noah's school Thanksgiving feast, and a way special thanks to my mom for coming to my house and cleaning things for me on Thanksgiving!


After seeing all the lights on the way home the boys had been dying to set up Christmas lights at the house. Frank hauled out the wreaths and lights and spent Sunday outdoors with these guys getting ready for Santa. This is going to be a big year for these guys! can't wait.

No comments: