Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve Recap

I had no idea how difficult it would be to not have Frank home during the holidays. Since we've had the boys Frank has always taken vacation during the holiday season, due to his injury in September he used all his time off. I only needed to prep for 3 guests, but with 2 boys all the shopping, decorating,card writing,school parties,-wow-it definitely took it's toll.

The boys oblivious to it all had a great time. Grandpa and Grandma Barrett came over as well as, Great Grandma Barrett. When dinner was over I was finally able to relax and enjoy the boys opening their gifts.

The boys were so excited to be opening their stockings and gifts from their grandparents.

Unfortunately one of the gifts was Frank's old keyboard, with the Nutcracker Suite recorded that the boys insisted on playing over and over and over again. Then we hid it in the closet!

I will doing a Holiday recap this week now that I can breathe!
Happy New Year.

No comments: