Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Long Time - Snow Day Fun

So- there's something wrong with my camera, that's why I haven't been posting. I just borrowed my mom's camera (thanks mom!) . So, for now I'm back in business!
Being snowed in can be so much fun! We made Cheerio treats ( kind of like Rice Krispie treats, but with Cheerios) The boys love helping in the kitchen. (well sometimes) I think they just like marshmellows.
The hard part for the boys was waiting for them to cool off and become bars to eat. They kept asking over and over again. So I distracted them with writing their Valentine cards for their school parties.
Okay, so I wrote Owen's and Noah wrote his own. Owen still refuses to write. He can make the O, but that's it. He can spell it if you ask him so that's a step! This years cards are Transformers. Both the boys love them.
> Then of course dress-up! I spent time doing laundry and these two were saving the world. Thank God they were looking out for me or else that big dryer ball of lint would have taken me out!
So, maybe we'll be snowed in tomorrow again. I'll have to come up with a plan-just in case. Today was great fun. These guys keep me laughing.








No comments: