Friday, February 12, 2010

Swing Time!


Well, I finally convinced Frank that we really need a swing in the house. It took him about 2 seconds to set it up and I can take it it up or down whenever I want. The kids love it and it has been such a relief during this cold winter.
Noah swings at school in the PT/OT room to help with his sensory issues so it just made sense that it would be helpful here at the house. Love it!

Owen is gearing up for his upcoming birthday. I can't believe he's going to be 4. He really knows what he wants. More Transformers!
He loves to build and is so creative in his play. We always wants me to take pictures of him and his creations. this is him and his crazy potato head people!
Everything else is good here. we are struggling with some issues at school with Noah, but we are getting through it. Frank's wrist has been a bit sore, but he actually is doing well with working with his arm. Myself, well I'm a crazed blogger working with several giveaways, book reviews, product testing, planning Owen's party and I'm having a sandwich party. Now if I could just make some money doing all this that would great!


1 comment:

Cheap&Sweet said...

I had two OMGosh moments in about 2seconds of being on your blog. 1st one was when I saw swing time I was thinking oh no what kind of blog is this. (get it swing time)
anyway the second was we now have to have a swing in my house yep follow my blog because you will see a swing very soon I have 2 boyss and they would love it.