Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Big Party!


Like I said-always in costume he is! Owen had his friends over for his 4Th birthday party this Saturday. Way too many kids! They wrecked the place, but had a blast!

We played pin the eye patch on the pirate and we had a fish toss. (instead of beanbags) As lame as they sound these are big hits with the under 6 set.

Yes, he's still wearing his crown from school. I think he thought it was his birthday all week!
We also did a painting craft that the kids really enjoyed. It was fast, fun and furious! I'm glad we had it, glad it is over! The house is still a bomb, as I'm taking my time cleaning.
Different hat, different day. Owen helped me take down the decorations on Monday. As luck would have it, Frank and I won 2 tickets to see "the Wedding Singer"(the musical) at Eisenhower Hall in West Point. I didn't think we were going to be able to go because of Frank's back, but we made it. It was tough for him to sit through the show, but he said it was worth it. He did feel like a bit of an old man when i had to go get the car to pick him up because he couldn't walk to it.
Frank's MRI came back and he has a herniated disc and tear. So, it's more doctors and pain management for now.
I'll keep you posted!











No comments: