Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Catching Up!

So, here we are again. Well, Frank's back is still in pain. He is scheduled for a spinal shot in April, but he's back to work and plugging away. The boys are still building huge cities all over the house and well, Owen I still can't get him out of costume.
This is my life with a superhero.

We had a great weekend. The weather was warm and the kids really enjoyed the sandbox and Frank and I had a chance to put together the boys trampoline they got for Christmas from Uncle Wally. Needless to say it was a huge hit!

Frank and I had a chance to get a lot of yard work done and begin prepping our garden while the boys played nearby. I love this thing! I hate Spring clean up!
Owen begged daddy to take him for a bike ride that ended up being from our house to New Paltz, to Gardiner, then back to our house. Owen said as they were going down hill and hitting much wind, "Daddy the potatoes are flying out of my ears!" Needless to say Frank did too much and ended up taking pain meds and he's back on the ball! Of course Owen stayed in costume.
To my surprise my little superhero loved his suit for picture day. He told me he felt like a big boy/man. As I type this he is still wearing his tie, except now it's with his Spiderman costume. Oh well. Noah got another visit from the tooth fairy. Finally he's had this tooth waiting for a long time now, and of course he was excited when he got his dollar and a quarter (long story) from the tooth fairy.
I'm feeling very fortunate tonight and loving all 3 of my men! ( as I always do!)

2 comments:

AprilC - GaFlyGirl said...

what a fun day! My husband busted a hole in our trampoline while jumping on it today.. LOL so I told him, he owes them a new trampoline pad...

Jill Guntur said...

You delight me as always, Milena!!!!