Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Does it Ever End?



Oh yes, Well we finally got Frank off the ball. Now Owen has decided that his back hurts! LOL! Frank went in last week and his spinal shot. He's actually mobile and doing very well. I think he thought it would be cured, but he still can feel pressure. He's in much better spirits and I'm so glad to have my husband back.




I on the other hand discovered a tick on my back. So far so good. Frank couldn't get it out so my sister in law drove up and pulled it out for me. Thanks Annie- now can you do something about that creepy I got a bug in me feeling I still have? Yuck- so gross- I never had one before. I feel all creepy crawly!


Then Noah got sick on Thursday night, today it's Wednesday and he's still home sick with me. He's had a high fever, cough, diarrhea, and a cold. It's been a rough ride over here that never ends. We've been fortunate that the boys have been healthy although the winter. I had to miss a wedding on Saturday to stay at home with my boy. Frank went and although he said he was lost without me he managed to stay out till 1:30!

He was saved by the fact that he brought me home these beautiful flowers from the wedding. I think everyone felt sorry for him and let him take these home for me. Little did they know that my cat would eat the leaves and throw up all over my house- Oh yes he did!


Big news of the week - Frank got glasses! That's right he can actually see now! ( note to self-lose 5 pounds and clean the house) First his arm, then his back, now glasses-wow- Like I said does it ever end?


2 comments:

Crystal H. said...

Ugg...I hate ticks! I had one on me when I was a little girl and didn't know it. My Mom saw it when I was changing and I still shutter at the thought of it. I am following back from FF! Thanks for following.

Mama Hen said...

Hey there! I just saw you visited Mama's Little Chick. Thank you for becoming a follower. I am now following your blog, as well! Here is a tip on ticks: 1. Make sure to check your kids and yourself every day! 2.) If you find one that is not all the way in yet, put some liquid soap on a tissue or napkin and rub counter clockwise on the tick. It should take it out in about twenty or thirty seconds. Pulling them out might not get the entire tick! Hope to see you back at Mama's Little Chick!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com