Monday, June 28, 2010

Schools Out for Summer

This was Noah's last day waiting for the bus! He grew 2 1/2 inches since he first began school in September. He's now a First Grader!

On our first day off we went to the farm to pick up our share, pick flowers and play on the swings. It seems like just yesterday I had to push them and today they don't need me any more.

Noah lost another 2 teeth in one night! That's 8 teeth total he's lost.

I was invited to a Henna party and had my feet and legs done. It was a fantastic moms night out!
I also hosted another house party. The generous folks at Febreze and House party.com sent me and my guests all these fantastic goodies to try. I don't think my house has ever smelled so nice!
The boys have been in mommy land lately and it was a rough getting them to Vacation Bible School this morning. I forget sometimes that Owen is still my little guy since he has such a big personality.
We ended the weekend with a short walk on the Walkway. I say short because everybody decided that they had to go to the bathroom so we needed to turn around. Then Owen fell and wanted to go home!
And I Just can't take enough picture of my disgusting cat sleeping on his back. At least I don't think he's dead anymore like did back when he first started doing this weirdness.

No comments: