Monday, June 21, 2010

What A Week



As we were preparing to begin Noah's last full week of school and Owen's last 2 days. It all hit the fan again. Owen came down with a stomach virus and he missed his flying up ceremony and last day of school party. This pic was taken 2 days before he got sick go figure. I also had to miss my last day volunteering in Noah's class. I was so disappointed not to mention exhausted.
By Friday Owen was up and around and ready for a visit from "Uncle" Jesse.
The kids had a blast and so did the adults. It's been 2 years since we've seen him back here in New York.
Frank forgot the camera on Fathers Day weekend, so on Saturday he took the kids fishing with grandpa, while mommy had a yard sale. They caught 1 fish and I made $200.Sunday morning the boys helped mommy make breakfast for daddy. We played on the slip and slide and BBQ'd.
 

Monday was Noah's end of the year breakfast. Owen was a bit shy today, but when the snacks came he seemed fine. Noah's last day is Wednesday. It's all half days this week. Wow.
And I've been winning giveaways like a madwoman! This was at my door when we got back from the breakfast. I guess I've got some cleaning to do. I think I earned my keep for the week.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com