Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4Th of July (sort of)

Well, we decided to go to the town fireworks on July 3rd. Noah had been feeling better and put on his Hawaiian shirt, so he could pretend to be from Hawaii. He opted not to go to the fireworks because he said he still didn't feel too good.
I stayed home with Noah and Frank met his parents at the fair grounds with Owen.
Owen of course is as lovely as ever.
He wanted bigger and louder and more, more, more. At least that is what I was told, I put Noah to bed at 9 and enjoyed a nice glass of wine in my candlelit living room. Ahhh.

So, we all had a happy 4th of July and we hope you did too!

3 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Thanks for finding me, I'm following you back :)

You have a beautiful family!

Melissa: Mother to 3 Little Sprouts said...

Thanks for linking up! I am following you!

Kel said...

Looks like he had fun. The kids we were with didn't want louder, they wanted a light show with no sound! :) Thanks for swinging by today!