Monday, August 9, 2010

Summers End


So the boys have been enjoying our luxurious pool this Summer. Once again it's been awhile since I posted and I need to play catch up. Frank has been working in the city and so basically I've been playing single mom here and it's been an adjustment. My computer got a virus so I didn't have one for a few days and well, frankly my mommy blog has been taking off and I've been busy with that site.
I've just finished back to school shopping and have been stocking up on some great clearance items to get us through the winter, fun craft stuff etc
.
The garden has been a bit of a bust this year, I'm still waiting for the tomatoes, but I have an abundance of Zucchini. I've made just about everything with it. Please send me your recipes I'm fresh out of ideas.
My sweet little Noah got attacked by mosquitoes in Edgewater ,NJ. Go figure! I told him it was because he was so sweet. The rest of us were spared!

I don't think there is one place that he was not bitten!
We've been spending some time at my brothers place in New Jersey and the boys got to enjoy a nice natural soda at Whole Foods!
Noah enjoyed a nice bag of shrimp chips from the Mitsuwa market! He has been very adventurous lately and I've been taking advantage of it. We are off to Jersey again tomorrow after the movies. Noah made a list of what he wants from the market.
And my latest giveaway win- the bra barrette! I'll let you know how that pans out!

No comments: