Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Catching Up with the Barretts Part 1

Here it is in a nutshell:
We had Owen's first day of Pre-K. He fought me tooth and nail and I finally gave up trying to dress him and just let him go for it. He has a very strong will.

Soon after school started Noah came down with a fever. He was home about a week before they diagnosed him with Mono. Yes, you can have Mono at 6. He missed 6 days of school.


I tried to keep the boys busy with table top activities to prevent Noah from getting to exhausted and to keep Owen calm so his brother could rest.


When I realized that there was no keeping Owen calm I tried packing him in a box to ship to his Uncle Wally in Macau, but he didn't fit. I needed a new plan.
 Anything Owen can build with is a best bet. Here is his latest creation with the K-nex. He carried this around for about a week as his pet.

 Noah fully recovered to go back to school just in time for his field trip. I'm glad i was with him because he had a few tough moments. The crowds are always difficult for him, but he was a trooper.

I'll be back with more till I get you all caught up!

No comments: