Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's Next?

 So we are at the end of apple season around here and the boys are enjoying the bounty. These apples are huge. Everyone has been at school and plugging away. I have a root canal scheduled for my other tooth and the scary part is I can't wait to get it done and be able to eat like a normal person.


 We have continued enriching Noah's international food journey and we brought him to a Thai rrestaurant. He loves eating with chop sticks and the waitress got a kick out of him.
 He tried a little bit of everything, shrimp, squid and chicken. Mild and spicy. Owen of course stuck to just rice. Not the adventurer yet.
Then it happened. That night Owen got a fever and he spent the last week home with me. He slept alot, vomited and almost ended up in the hospital with dehydration. We made it though, with the help of some good friends we got his strength up and he was fine by the next weekend. Let's pray that this is it for us for the season.

3 comments:

Esther - TTByM said...

I am already your follower!

Check out my Sprout watches & Trading Phrases wall decal giveaway!

http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/2010/10/christmas-cheer-sprout-watches-rg-1122.html

http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-cheer-2-trading-phrases-wall.html

chloessandbox.etsy.com said...

Hi there,
Just stopping by to say thanks for following my blog. Following yours as well ;)
Warm regards,
Karen

Danilo Sergio Pallar Lemos said...

You blog is were good.
I am From Brasiliam
www.vivendoteologia.blogspot.com