Thursday, February 10, 2011

Like I Said........


 Like I said, it's been a long winter. (remember, I'm still going in reverse) We brought back family movie night popcorn and all. The kids love watching the popcorn pop in the popper and eating it in their special containers!
 We've also done our share of baking. Maybe that's why I can't fit into my pants! I think we've made just about everything this winter except for pie.
 The boys loved decorating their own cupcakes. I think I've cleaned up more than my share of messes this winter as well, but whatever keeps them busy.
 Frank had the flu or something like it for a few days. That was fun for us.
 The boys spent a lot of time outside playing in the snow. Digging their swings out of the white wintry mess!
 First Owen got sick, then I got sick, and then the school called me to pick up Noah that he had a fever!

We were camped out on the floor, and the two couches. It was not fun! Hence, my not posting for this long. It's just been one thing after another here, but that's life.

Stay tuned for more catching up posts!

1 comment:

Miso Glamorous said...

OMG...your boys are so handsome!!! Thank you very much for following me. I'm very happy to be a ew follower ofr your blog. I hosting a giveaway so please feel free to enter
Have a great day
Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com