Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Week with the Barretts

I should actually say 2 weeks, but here is a recap of the excitement. The kids have really been enjoying their indoor swing and love it when daddy takes them higher. We've been lucky that Frank has had the last couple weekends off. Things are going to start getting busy now so I'm sure that won't happen much.


 We finally did it and got ourselves a MAC! Okay, so it's really for me, but I love, love, love it! So much faster than my Dell. After I burnt through my second hard drive we really felt there was no place else to go.


 Owen lost another tooth. I mean really lost it! It came out during a playdate and he said he put it down somewhere, but can't remember. So, what exactly are the Tooth Fairy rules about this one?



 Ritzy finally got snipped and as you can see it hasn't affected his manhood one bit. He just loves letting it all hang out. He did really well and is actually a lot more pleasant to be around.


Frank took off of work to come down to Noah's school to read for the Parents As Partners Reading program I have been coordinating for Noah's class. After, we took the boys out for a new treat, Vietnamese food! Yes, it was Noah's choice. I took a picture of Owen because finally he tried something new and liked it. Maybe we are getting to him. The owner was lovely with helping us pick out kid friendly options. Noah asked him a few questions about where he from and the owner obliged by showing him on a map and even telling him some history of Vietnam. We definitely will be going back there!


I just had to throw this in because it's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Frank fell asleep with Owen  and I really don't know what happened here, but I went to check on him and the sheets are all off the mattress and Owen is sleeping on top of him. I wish I could sleep that well!

Have a great week! We are off to D.C. next weekend and I'm sure I'll have some stories for you!

No comments: