Monday, May 23, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Owen's class had their Mother's Day Tea the week before Mother's Day and it was a sad realization that it would be my last one. Owen's class performed several little plays and Owen was one of the Billy Goats' Gruff. He was genius.


The kids made us hats and corsages to celebrate. It was a sweet day with my little one!


Then Owen went from this happy healthy little guy toooooooooo-


This sick little baby. It was a long weekend. Frank had to work and Owen was sick all the way through Mother's Day. So, I spent the time being a mom.


Frank and Noah surprised me Sunday morning with coffee, mimosas, flowers and a beautiful mom's bracelet.


My gluten and dairy free breakfast from my sweet hubby and boy. As, my breakfast was served Owen cried out from the other room, "Mom I pooped my pants." That's great.


All and all it was a good day. filled with laughs, love and lots of butt wiping. He finally felt better by Tuesday. Frank came through again with a great lunch of a BBQ'd gluten free pizza for me! What can I say? I've got a great guy here- now I'm going to have to come up with something good for Father's Day.

No comments: