Monday, June 13, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend : Party Time



 So, I'm very happy that my friend Malinda took my camera because I didn't take one picture until the next day! I guess you can say I was chatty or that I didn't leave my blender! Hey, Margarita!




 Lots of new friends meeting going on, which was very cool! I didn't know how things were going to go because we had such a diverse group of friends over, but how could it not be great if they are all friends with us!

 Ida was just taking pictures with everybody- yes, that's what I said Ida- you are in like all the pics! So glad you had a good time and thanks for helping me with Owen. ( sand in the eye incident) Everyone brought tasty goodies and we had lots of food!


 There were all types in the crowd. Look at these two punks! That's our little cousin Serena picking up guys already. ( It must be the hat!) CJ is about 1 1/2 older but he already knows a babe when he sees one.

Oh, look it's Ida again. Maybe she's why I couldn't leave the blender. Hey, Margarita! I love my girls!


The kids all had a blast and got along so well. We had a big crowd so you never really know how it's going to go, but it all worked out for the best! We went through alot of Capri Sun!


The next day the boys had some water fun. The sprinkler I bought broke as soon as we connected it. That so sucks! The hose will do and they took turns spraying each other. Then they took turns on the trampoline spraying each other! Owen was going to be in a  parade on Monday, but it was cancelled due to the weather. We just spent time together as a family and that was a great way to end the weekend.

No comments: