Thursday, August 4, 2011

Playing Catch Up from July


It's been tough blogging over the Summer. We didn't put the kids in camp so I've been trying to keep them busy and redo my other blog, so it's been crazy. We made an impromptu trip to Uncle Wally's for the 4Th of July. It was so worth it. We had a great time enjoying a spectacular view of the fireworks from his rooftop. The boys had fun, however they kept trying to pick up these girls their uncle had over. It was tough a tough competition.


The usual Summer stuff has been going on, lots food, drink, and playing outside.


 Owen has been trying to get his photo published in the Lego magazine by building all sorts of stuff!



This is one of my highlights of July. Owen always seems to sneak with us in the middle of the night and then somehow takes the entire bed over. Nobody even flinched when I took this photo. Those are my boys! Stay tuned for pics from my helicopter ride over NYC!

No comments: