Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sal's 50th Birthday Party


Okay, so it's actually his 51st, but better late than never! My sis threw together a fun birthday bash for her hubby. I had to go it solo with the kids because Frank was sick.


 It was great to see my brother's friend German and finally meet his wife. He's seen me grow up since he's been around before I was born. I can't remember the last time I saw him, but he always looks the same! I wish I had that secret potion!


Of course my sis rented a Karaoke machine and we forced to hear Owen make up his own songs.


 My sister and I just could not pass up another opportunity to embarrass ourselves. Thank God there is no video of us singing "Push It". I think she was Salt and I was Peppa.


 I have no idea who this person is, but we sang together. No I was not drinking, I had kids to drive home. I have no idea why I did this.

The food and cake was super yummy! We had a great time. Can't wait for the next party!

No comments: