Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall with the Barrett's 2011



Last weekend we had another game in Newburgh and boy was it cold! Frank had to work, so it was just me and the crew. Owen was freezing.



He ended up sitting out most of the game because he refused to play. He was shaking. Thank God Aunt Fran was there to help keep my little guy warm while I cared for Noah. It didn't help that it downpoured the last 10 minutes of the game and we got soaking wet!


Owen also had his field trip on Thursday at Kelders Farm. It had rained the day before so it was so muddy. I had my first try at being a chaperoned- not bad.


This was part of my crew after picking their pumpkins. The rules: No pumpkin larger than your head, but I think Owen cheated a little!


He also got to milk a cow.


I'm so glad I was able to be there with him. He had such a good time.

 The boys wanted to rake some leaves  so they could jump in them.


Noah was getting a bit frustrated that the piles wasn't as big as it should be.

 Owen could have cared less, he was just loving the work out!


My beautiful boy had a tough week, but he made it. We had a great night playing cards, laughing and snacking. So far this week is a good one.

No comments: