Thursday, January 26, 2012

Barrett's Winter Update


  Well, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been trying to get things back together after the holidays. Here are some pictures of the boys at the Vanderbilt Mansion. Of course I pick the coldest day ever to go and the boys are so not dressed for it.


 Noah did have some fun taking pictures. I promised we'd go back once it's warmer out.


Owen was freezing and so was I!


Noah's class had a presentation to celebrate the life of Martin Luther King Jr. Then the kids handed out hero awards to their heroes. Of course mommy and daddy were Noah's heroes!


I also hosted another ladies night at out place. We had such a good time. Frank hid upstairs with the boys! They said the noise level was unreal! Next month Frank will be a having a dudes day.


               The day after my party we got our first real snowfall after that one in October.


Too bad it was on a Saturday!


This past Monday we got to celebrate Chinese New Year. This year however I did not allow the confetti in the house! We stood on the porch and shot them off.


Frank also picked up gifts for the boys. This parasol for Noah.


Of course Owen got a sword! Their daddy really knows his boys. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: