Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February With The Barrett's



  
  So, mark your calendars family members, Noah will be receiving his First Communion on May 5Th and we will be celebrating! He recently had his first reconciliation. It's been a tough rode, but we've managed to make it.


Of course we've had more sickness to battle with here. Both boys had a mysterious fever, stomach and headache combo. I can't complain because between the two of them they have only missed 5 days of school total. As, you can see Ritzy has made a complete comeback, as well. He's on a special diet and bottled water. I know. Please don't say it!



Being the big bargain shopper that I am I bought this gingerbread house fr pennies after the holidays with the idea of the kids building a Valentines Love Shack! They loved the idea and had so much fun putting it all together.


Yes, that's the Love Shack! Of course we listened to the B-52's while putting it together. Now I can still hear Noah singing it as I type. Life otherwise remains the same. Frank went to Pittsburgh to take a certification test for work and the boys and went to Nonna's for the night.


Congrats to the big guy because we just found out he passed his CWI test! Sure you might not know what that means, but it's pretty huge in his field! He's been studying for quite some time now, so it will be good for him to have a break now.


I have been plugging away at my blog and hosted a Vodka tasting party for one of my sponsors. I had to cancel my lunch at the Four Seasons Hotel in NYC with Roma Downey this week because I've been sick. I'm very disappointed, but look forward to taking my kids to a show Saturday in the Big Apple. Hopefully I can shake this awful cold.

 That's it for now. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: