Monday, July 23, 2012

Central Park Exploring


Noah's been driving me crazy about going to Central Park and seeing all the places that he has seen in movies. So, we took a trip to explore the park!


Of course it was one of the hottest days of Summer, but we got Noah a map so he could lead us to his destinations of choice.


We were lucky enough to stumble upon a camp that had a sprinkler out. When The camp kids left Noah and Owen jumped in to cool off!


I stayed on the out skirts, but still got wet! I needed it as well. Frank was still at work when we were on our adventure.



Lucky for me that these guys can walk and walk long and hard they did. Noah was on a mission!


He was thrilled when we made it to the fountain! He had been dying to see it for himself.


One of Noah's favorite movies "Enchanted" had a musical number here.
 


This of course is the spot were I kept yelling, "If you fall in I'm not coming to get you!"


Finally we found Alice! 
 

We needed to start walking back to meet Frank and I had an event that evening after dinner. I had to promise the boys that we'd be back soon. It was a long hot sweaty day!

No comments: