Thursday, July 5, 2012

Father's Day 2012



In the beginning we spent most Father's Day at Lake Minnewaska, but with Owen's arrival it proved to be most difficult so we stopped. This year we went back had a great Father's Day. It was a little bit chilly, but the boys loved running around and playing tag with their dad.


Grandpa and Grandma joined us for the day. 
 

We had a nice picnic lunch. Noah enjoyed the Greek chicken salad I made for us. I think he'll eat anything as long as you tell him it's from a different country.


Grandma is  famous for her self portraits, but I actually like this shot of her taking their own picture!




It was so chilly that I can't believe the boys actually went into the water! 
 
Of course we needed something sweet to finish the day and that brought back the return of the big cookie! We had a great weekend and I think all the dads had fun!

No comments: