Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our Sunday with The Oogieloves


The Sunday after the BlogHer conference were invited to attend Family Day at Chelsea Piers with The Oogieloves. Their movie opens August 28Th.


Here is Owen getting his Oogieloves tattoo. Noah didn't get one, but we got our tattoo kit to bring home so I'll take care of him later.





We had an awesome time playing ping pong! The boys are just so funny! I had no idea how much we could all have playing ping pong. I laughed so hard. They also got to play in a huge bouncy house and try their hand in the batting cages.


We also learned that Noah is actually pretty awesome at basketball. He said he doesn't play as well at school, but he was great! I couldn't believe it.


We had a nice lunch and snacks compliments of The Oogieloves. I was even able to enjoy a gluten free option. The kids had so much fun. I was a bit disappointed that The Oogieloves weren't actually there, but the kids were so busy they didn't even ask for them.



The best part was that we got to try many activities as a family and had fun doing it. It was something quite different for us.



 The boys each got a goody bag filled with stickers, tattoos, posters and mobile kit. We also got balloons and these very heavy tent and tunnel kits for the boys. Thank God Frank hauled them all over Manhattan or else I don't think I would have made it back with them myself. We then created an entire tent and tunnel system in the house. It was huge! I hope someday these guys look back and realize how lucky they were to have these experiences. If not I'm sure I'll remind them. LOL!

No comments: