Wednesday, October 17, 2012

September Wrap Up


   With school starting it has been one crazy things after another, we got our first fruit of the month club delivery. I was very excited! Harry & David gifted me 3 months of fruit and peaches was September. They were yummy!




 Football games are on and Owen is doing well this year. He likes playing and is even taking advice well from dad. We have lost about every single game, but the kids are having fun anyway.


My blog is doing well. I had another car sent for me to take me to the Gansevoort Park Avenue( We were in the Kardashian suite) I attended a roundtable discussion with Giulianna Rancic about breast cancer and early detection. It was an amazing experience.


Here I am wearing my CoverGirl cosmetics at the event.  I stayed after the roundtable to attend a Twitter party. I'm having such a great time. The kids think I'm famous- LOL! Frank has been plugging away at JFK airport now and working hard as ever. Life is good.

No comments: