Saturday, February 2, 2013

January Highlights


Well, the kids finally got to play in some some snow this month. It seems as fast as it came it left.


I feel bad for these guys that we didn't more of a storm. It just doesn't seem right does it.



I keep waiting for an awesome snowday to spend some time with these two. At least we have been healthy this month and the New Year started off good.


Ritzy has been alive and well considering his scare last year at this time. The boys love him and he continues to annoy the hell out of Frank and me.


Frank has started to take the boys indoor rock climbing and prep them for this Summer.


Noah seems to enjoy it, but admits that it's hard. I hope he takes to this and goes to rock climbing camp this Summer.  Keep your fingers crossed.


Owen is also a natural climber and could go on forever I think. At least they are staying active this Winter and having fun. February is going to be a busy month for us. We have a few show in the city planned. I can't wait! The boys will also seeing the Harlem Globetrotters for the first time.  I can't wait to see their face. Hope things are well with everyone out there and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: