Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's Up with The Barrett's?


 I know, I know, I've been letting this blog slide, but the good news is that I've been busy with my other one! If you are not signed up for it or have like my Facebook page please do so and support this mommy blogger! This pick of the boys is from Valentine's Morning! They were treated to hot coco, strawberries and croissants. They gave mommy lots of love and very, very nice treats!
 The boys have also been part of a 4H group and they got to make these beautiful crafts for a local girl stricken with cancer. I love Owen's butterfly that say, " You Can Fly." Amazing what these kids can do.
When we arrived at Grand Central Station the boys got to spend sometime viewing an exhibit honoring the memories of those lost on 9/11. They were very quiet and I'm sure didn't know what to make sense of all of it.

 
We are still on on our adventures in NYC. The boys got to take in Times Square at night on a recent visit. They are excited here because we are on our way to see the Harlem Globetrotters at Madison Square Garden.




 Before our arrival to MSG, Noah wanted to take a peek in Macy's. We rode the old wooden escalators up and down. The boys had a blast.

 Very cold happy kids taking in the night life!

I don't know if they have ever had so much fun. Owen was cheering the entire time and Noah was enjoying his cotton candy! We had good seats as I was reviewing the event for my blog. I don't think they will ever forget it.


We had a long train ride home, but it was the car that did them in. Close to midnight and they are both out! I kept them home from school the next day. It only seemed fair.


Just 4 more months to go and Noah is able to get his braces removed! He is counting down the days till he can enjoy marshmallows and gummy bears!

More to come........

No comments: