Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We Are Still Here!

I'm so behind posting here, but we have been a busy crew! We are also glad that school is almost over so that we can have more adventures! Last time I posted about March and now May has almost past us. So, here is what you missed:


My friend and I attended an event by P&G in NYC hosted by E! News host Terrance J. We were treated to snacked, Bellini cocktails made with real gold and a huge goody bag of all of our P&G favorites before our car took us home. I love these events!


 In April we had the pleasure of attending a show at the Metropolitan Room in NYC. We had primo seats for Mario the Magician. I was covering this event as press for another website. Awesome show if you get to see it. Owen even got called on stage. I'm having an issue with the video-sorry!


  We took in the sites at the Flatiron district before grabbing some pizza at Grimaldi's Limelight. We have another show in the afternoon at The New Victory Theater in Times Square. Okay, we over scheduled the day! The boys got to see the Intergalactic Nemesis. Awesome show! Then the parents drank a bottle of wine on the train ride home and took a bunch of silly photos of themselves- real mature.


Owen got a tadpole in the mail and it died three days later. May Tadpolie rest in peace. I swear I fed him!




We went back to Field Station Dinosaurs in New Jersey for Blogger day. It was cold! they did have an awesome new 3D movie though. I think Frank had more fun than anyone. No, the kids loved it, but we were cold.


And no, I didn't miss posting about Easter. We colored eggs and then the sickness set in. Somehow the Barrett's are doomed to be ill during the holidays this time around. First it was Owen, then daddy, then it ended with me. Noah was sick the week earlier so I blame him! We stayed at home on Easter.

Although Owen began feeling better when he got a surprise. A local woman found his vegetarian video so moving she shared it. I friended her on Facebook and she delivered this beautiful cake for Easter to Owen! He was thrilled someone respected his views.

No comments: